HOW DO I REGISTER:
1) Click on REGISTER NOW in the top right corner of the HOME page.
2) Fill out the Registration form completely. Make sure to fill out the areas marked with a *. Then click on submit on the bottom of that page.
3) You will be sent to a page that says "You're Almost Done" Click on the Paypal logo. You will be directed to the Paypal Site. Don't worry if you do not have a Paypal Account. If you look to the bottom of that page it says "PAY WITH DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD"
4) Fill out your information on the Paypal site and submit the payment. Please print out a copy of your Paypal payment if possible. It will make it easier on us at the Registration table.
5) Patiently wait for July to come and come join us in The Pink Cloud of Recovery.
See you in July!
WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY:
A common misconception regarding AA conferences and conventions is that they are regular AA meetings. While parts of this conference have a similar format to regular AA meetings, NDYPAA is not a regular meeting of Alcoholics Anonymous. NDYPAA is a special AA event. The goal for NDYPAA is to be self-supporting; but does accept contributions from AA groups who want to support NDYPAA’s efforts to carry the AA message. NDYPAA charges a registration fee for the COnference in order to pay for hotel fees, travel and lodging for the speakers and printed materials.
•Registration badges must be worn in the hotel at all times
•Parking restrictions for fire lanes and safety will be enforced
•Smoking prohibited in all area except for designated smoking areas
•Swimming pool use by registered hotel guests only
From the Committee of NDYPAA
The Committee will provide an increased level of security at this year's Convention, including uniformed security personnel on sleeping floors of the hotel and in the elevators. There will also be a firm eviction policy with respect to disruptive behavior. We trust that these security efforts will encourage you to attend NDYPAA and reassure you that everything is being done to make your weekend stay at the Radisson Hotel Bismarcka most enjoyable one.
* NO VENDORS will be allowed to sell items or services without written authorization from the NDYPAA Committee
One registration fee admits a member of AA, AFG, or Alateen to all Roundup activities. Registration fee payments may be made by cash, check or money order.
For questions and more information please contact Cray H. @ (971)400-0079
13 and older $50.00
Filling out this registration sheet IS NOT MEANS OF PAYMENT. If you DO NOT have a PayPal Account, you will have an option to pay with a DEBIT/CREDIT CARD Thank you.